Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 2011

We visited Isaac's Mom who lives near Joplin.

I tried to capture the damage.  It was amazing how widespread it was.



This is a cave we went to in Springfield, MO.

Alexis didn't like it.


I took these pictures for the girl's homeschool ID's.  Savannah-2nd Grade

Evan-Kindergarten

Alexis-PRE-pre-K






All done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I think our kids would be good friends. My oldest Abbey is 7 and is in 2nd grade, Mariah is 5 and starting K, and Cali is 2. We are expecting our 4th and I am due January 15th. We are all anxious to find out what we are having, we will know in about 4 weeks. Do you know what baby #5 is for you? When are you due?
Amanda Moline Hutchings

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

It was so fun to have you visit and go places with you. Love the pictures of the kids, the last one the most!