Co cute Heidi! They are all so cute! I can't believe that you have 4 kids, you must be so busy! I can't even imagine 2 kids right now. How fun! I hope you are doing well. He is a doll!
He is so adorable! I'm just so happy for you guys :) Every dad needs a son and every mom needs a daughter I think :) I bet your girls are such great helpers!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, SO CUTE! What does Maddy think of her new baby brother? I love the one with her at the hospital, touching his little noggin :)
Thanks for posting more!!! Your kids are so cute! I'm so excited to see all of you in April.
Co cute Heidi! They are all so cute! I can't believe that you have 4 kids, you must be so busy! I can't even imagine 2 kids right now. How fun! I hope you are doing well. He is a doll!
Woo hoooo! you have a little boy! you'll have to tell me all about it. so happy for you, really. glad you're doing so well.
He is so adorable! I'm just so happy for you guys :) Every dad needs a son and every mom needs a daughter I think :) I bet your girls are such great helpers!!
Post a Comment