Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Zachary Albert Smith



Zach was born at 2302 on 26 January 2010! He weighs in at 7lbs and 10 Onces and is 20 and 1/2 inches long. He is our third child to be born on the 26th of a month. Madelynn is the only child born on another day. Both he and mommy are doing well and should come home around lunch time tomorrow. More will be posted too. I am tired and going to take a nap.

20 comments:

Logan said...

Congrats Isaac! Best of luck with a boy. I've got two and we are still trying to figure them out.

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

Thanks for the pictures. He is so cute! Heidi sent me a phone picture of just his little round face! Wish I was there holding him!

natalie said...

there's nothing better than a bran new baby. congratulations!

Nat said...

Ah, so now you have three girls and one boy to even out my three boys and one girl! Congrats!

AshlieM said...

So cute! Congrats, little boys are so much fun!

Melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations! He's just a cutie!

Stacey B. said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that he is here healthy and safe. I'm sure his big sisters are excited! Good luck!

Melissa said...

Oh, and that's crazy about the birthdays! Did you plan that this time, I know Heidi wasn't supposed to go in until the 27th, haha!

Melissa said...

Ok, last comment, hehe :) So Maddy's birthday is the 13th, right? 13+13=26 *gasp* Alright, that's enough from me!

Kristine said...

Awhhh! He's darling! Congratulations! Boys are so fun!

Lynn said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! He's adorable!

Jen said...

Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun. ENJOY!

Marianne said...

congrats Heidi! I'm glad you didn't have to get induced! I hope you both are recovering well!

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!!

Alaina Larson said...

Congrats to your family!

Mimi said...

Snails and puppy dog tails are the best!!! Congrats! What a cutie!

Sheila said...

awww... congrats! He is so beautiful!!

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

We need MORE pictures!!!!! With the your beautiful little girls as well.

Amy Smith said...

Congratulations!!!!!! He is amazing!

M Crew said...

Congrats on a boy! You both look so happy. :-)