Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pics from the vacation ...

...in no particular order. I guess we didn't get as many as I thought we did.
So we went to Idaho to visit Isaac's family and had a wonderful time. The kids spent a lot of time playing outside on the farm, digging holes and moving rocks. We had a few bonfires and just had a relaxing time. We visited Salt Lake City and stayed with Isaac's brother, Alex and his wife for a few days. We just had a great time. We miss all of you!











3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you in front of the Temple :)

Deidra said...

Who is that old man with the ugly glasses? I'm hearing in the background, "That's yo man, he's all yo's". It's true, it's true.

Kristine said...

Oh I'm bummed I didn't get to meet you! You were probably way busy though. Next time! I'm glad you had a nice trip! :)