Your kiddos are so way cute. I love that you guys have land. My hubby is so jealous he wants acrage sooo bad. And from what I have saw your house is adorable!! I love reading your blog. Oh Katie was telling me you live in Tennesse, so do my parents, they live in Charrolett! Mom said she would love to see you guys if you are ever that way!
LOVE yor kiddos. it makes me excited to have another girl (don't worry; not ready for that yet). when are you coming out?? call me! i can't wait to see you.
6 comments:
Your kiddos are so way cute. I love that you guys have land. My hubby is so jealous he wants acrage sooo bad. And from what I have saw your house is adorable!! I love reading your blog. Oh Katie was telling me you live in Tennesse, so do my parents, they live in Charrolett! Mom said she would love to see you guys if you are ever that way!
aaaawwww!!! So cute!! I love it! sweet times!
Cute! It reminds me of when all four of my boys would bath together, messy, but fun.
I love sticking all my kids in the tub. And they have a blast. Unfortunately, it's starting to get crowded as they get bigger and bigger.
LOVE yor kiddos. it makes me excited to have another girl (don't worry; not ready for that yet). when are you coming out?? call me! i can't wait to see you.
janelle
That is one full and happy tub! Reminds me of me and my sisters when we were little. We have pictures just like that!
Post a Comment