
Evan's birthday is on the 26th of December, so this year we decided to celebrate it a month later to make it more special. Can you guess what his favorite color is?

So Evan came up to me the other day and said, "Mommy, am I still two?"
Poor boy. So I threw him this party the next day.

He LOVES spaghetti. He experiences spaghetti.

Alexis "experienced" spaghetti too. They were going crazy with the noodles.
6 comments:
I have some great spaghetti pictures of Charlotte when she was one. She's such a cutey.
I <3 lime green. Good choice Charlotte!!
I know a few people that do that for their kids whose birthdays are so close to Christmas.
Happy Birthday Charlotte!!!
Happy Birthday Charlotte! Wow! I can not believe that she is already 3! She was just born, wasn't she! I know time flies, but this isn't flying, it's more like smacking me against the head. Gary's bday is close to C-mas also and I think we are going to celebrate in January as well~ Smart idea!!
Happy party Charlotte! I love spaghetti too :P
Post a Comment