Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Coop Post

Today was an ok day for working on the coop. I did have to go an interview during the middle of the day. This interruption in work lasted about 4 hours. The tar paper is now up on the roof. This was a priority because ice storms are coming through tonight and all day tomorrow. Up to 1.25" of ice. Yikes! I was also able to put a board on the face where all the trusses come down. The walls are all up and the windows/door are cut out.






Playing on the roof. In two days I will move on to the flashing, face boards and shingles.





Still putting on tar paper.



This is how the project was left for the day. She is starting to really come together.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

It is really, really looking good. What was your interview all about?

Nat said...

How about make it into a kids' playhouse instead? All that work-for chickens! It looks great!