Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Help me remember!


When I changed the background of my blog, my blog list and famous quotes were erased. If you know of any blogs or quotes that I'm missing, please let me know! Thanks!

(You're probably wondering what that has to do with the picture. Well, like the picture, my memory can be blurry, slippery, sad, yet laughable at times. Plus, you should never post without a picture.)

3 comments:

Nat said...

I remember a couple, but I don't know how accurate they are:

Don't be grumpy. Santa Claus doesn't want you grumpy.

I want milk it.

I just like ugly shirts.

Wish I could remember more for you...maybe others will have better help.

Melissa said...

Ok let's see....

That brown drink is yucky, can I have some?

Something about you having a big belly ;)

That's all I have, it is 1am, so maybe I should sleep on it!

Me said...

How funny! My memory is like that too! The ones I though of were the ugly shirts and the brown drink!