Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ballerinas and Princesses

At any given moment I have ballerinas, princesses, fairies, or ponies dancing around the house. It's so cute.   

5 comments:

Nat said...

House of boys: Spiderman, Star Wars, swords, lots of jumping and wrestling...and I know it will get worse as they get older!

Deidra said...

My boys had to have a 'war zone' in the backyard. Otherwise, they destroyed everything else. We made it to where there was one fenced in area they could do anything they wanted with. They even cut down the tree that was inside it, one branch at a time. Poor tree.

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Heidi, Your girls are so dang cute and you look so good after 3 kids! Jealous! When you coming to GA??

A Critical Analysis said...

I agree with you. People keep telling me I need boys. I don't think so. Girls are so much fun!!! So how old are all your girls now? Time flies! I didn't know you had another girl! Our baby will be 2 in January. She's even louder than her sisters. Ha ha! Hope you are doing well. You, Isaac and the girls are more than welcome to come out to Hawaii if you want! It's beautiful! Perfect weather 24/7!

Me said...

Beautiful princesses!! You and Court would both be wonderful moms to boys also!! Watch out, you never know who is coming down next!! Boys are fun also and full of imagination too! Princesses need Princes!!