I took a lot of pictures with the intention of only posting the best, but I couldn't choose just one. I think its so funny how they're munching on their toes so intently in this awkward position.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very Cute! I can't beleive how much she is constantly growing and changing. Hopefully I am there before she learns to walk. That would be a real treat for me.
I LOVE when babies discover their toes! Ivy clasps her hands together right now, and it's so cute! I've GOT to get a pic of it! Maddy is very very cute.
3 comments:
Very Cute! I can't beleive how much she is constantly growing and changing. Hopefully I am there before she learns to walk. That would be a real treat for me.
I LOVE when babies discover their toes! Ivy clasps her hands together right now, and it's so cute! I've GOT to get a pic of it! Maddy is very very cute.
What a cute stage! I agree, I too love it when they discover their toes!
Post a Comment