Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Awww...

We were at the park the other day and Evan was so cute hanging out on this thing. He was there for a while, just taking it easy and thinking, or so I thought. When he saw the pictures today he said, "Oh, that's when I was stuck, and it was really hot." I asked him how he got down. He said, "I fell down and I got hurt." He almost started crying just thinking about it. I had no idea!!! Poor baby. I'm a horrible mother.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kiddo. Those are really cute photographs of her though. Too bad she was really in distress. I am glad that kids bones bend; unlike mine.

Sheila said...

Oh I feel horrible too! I was watching her the whole time. I even started walking toward her to see if she needed help but then I saw her going down and thought she was doing well. Oh.. I'm sad now. But I'm glad she's okay.

Sheila

Melissa said...

She's so funny, she doesn't look upset!

Anonymous said...

I,m sorry, Stan and I laughed and laughed. You are not a horrible mom. It is amazing that she didn't call out to you to help her. Memories!

The Dobecks! said...

Hey Heidi, its Meghan. I finally started a blog! just letting you know :)

M Crew said...

Well no wonder you didn't think she was in trouble.. she's too cute to look in distress!