
This was taken on November 24th. It's so pretty. Every season here is pretty. I don't ever want to move. I love my house and I love my property. It's perfect.

This is a project I did to surprise Isaac. There were two warm, dry days right before Isaac came home for Thanksgiving, so I painted the shudders and the front door that were forest green, the garage doors which were bright green, and the cement wall around the base of the house that was a faded brown, almost pink color. The red is a little brighter than I intended, but I think it looks much better than it did.
Don't worry... one blessed day the bush balls will be wiped off the face of the earth.

My sweet little angels...

at the moment.
1 comment:
I love the red shutters and door! I really does look great. Now I just want to see this new kitchen you guys purchased. You are making so many changes to your house, I'm not sure I'd recognize it anymore! The girls look so cute, I can't believe how big Charlotte is getting. I love the family picture too, although, you need to start showing that baby belly! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment