Mistake #1: It was belated. Always celebrate ON the actual birthday, no matter the sacrifice. It's just not the same on a different day.
Mistake #2: Put more effort into the cake so you when you post about his birthday, all the world won't see the crummy job you did.
Mistake #4: Don't eat the ugly birthday cake for dinner! Force yourself to cook the celebratory dinner of beef and potatoes first, then eat the cake. A birthday dinner, no matter how good, is just not the same if it comes on a different day than when you eat the birthday cake.
And the biggest mistake of all...
Mistake #5: No matter the fire hazard, ALWAYS use the individual candles to remind him exactly how old he is!
Evan just had to see what it tasted like.
3 comments:
Heidi,
The celebration was perfect. I thought it was a great time and so did the kids. I was finally back home with the ones I love most for a few short days. I didn't need anything elaborate to enjoy that time. The clothing are great....as a matter of fact I am wearing them now. The cake was my favorite; yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Thank you for putting this event together for me.
Love ya, Isaac
Looks like he enjoyed it! Happy bday!
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting is my favorite too! And the candles look delicious!
Post a Comment