Ya'll smile when I say cheese!"
--Pawpaw
This was our attempt to have a whole lot of fun this past Fourth of July weekend. We took the kids for a pony ride, but it was really kind of boring and very very hot. Savannah had fun though.
The highlight of our weekend was definitely the carnival. It was Savannah's first time riding carnival rides and oh, how I wish I had brought the camera! She was fairly brave getting onto the rides, but once they started moving she was all business. She had the death grip on the handles and would barely glance up to see us yelling at her to smile. Poor Evan was too short to ride almost everything; he wanted to ride with Savannah so bad. He'd try to squeeze through the fence that was around the rides but couldn't quite get his belly through, not that he'd have a chance getting his head through if he did.
We did get to ride the helicopter ride as a family. All four of us squeezed into this toy helicopter that went up high and spun in a slow circle. I tried to talk Isaac out of going for fear of being squished, but he insisted. Evan was funny as the ride started to move. His eyes got big and he made this face as if he was saying "Ohhhhhh". Isaac got dizzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment