Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

October 2012





Lazy Sunday afternoon with my beautiful babies.

I love the fliped out hair!  And the chubs.
 


We had a special guest speaker visit our homeschool latin class one morning, CW3 Smith.

He gave the students a briefing on how to speak Pig Latin.

He was very professional.  The kids speak fluent Pig Latin now!

Isaac turned 35!!! 


Caroline playing in the rain with the produce from our garden.
 

Kids hanging out in a blackhawk during "family day"








The students studiously studying.  I love it.



They built trains: Thomas, James, and Percy

My outfit for the Spooky 5K.

Later that night at a halloween party.  Isaac won the "funniest costume" award.  We found all three costumes at our local Salvation Army, btw.  We live in a pretty special area.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I don't think I've been caught up on your blog since we moved! Love all the pictures! And you seriously found all those clothes at the SA? Wow.....