Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hallelujah!

I'm not getting FAT because I'm almost 30!!!!

Whew!

It's because I'm pregnant.

I'm only 7 weeks, due in September.

Me to Charlotte: Guess what. I'm pregnant! There's a baby in my belly!
Charlotte: Who put it in there?
Me: Daddy did.
Charlotte: When did he do that???? At nighttime? (thinking I must have been asleep to have just found out he put one in there..)
Me: ...probably...

By the way, other than Isaac and the kids, you're the first person I've told.

11 comments:

natalie said...

Yay for new babies!!! Congrats!

Nat said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Keep us updated!

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Congrates!!!

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

But the daytime could be fun too! Congratulations!! #12 grandbaby on the way!!!!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! :)

Amy Smith said...

Wooohooooo! Congratulations! Finally I'm not the LAST person to find something out!

Valerie said...

Congratulations! You'll have to let us know on a due date :)

Melissa said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! You always look so cute when you're pregnat :) Hey, when I met you, you only had two kids, now you're about to have five, that's crazy, hehe!

Sheila said...

OMG Congratulations!!!

Stacey B. said...

What?!! That's fantastic! I have been wondering if we should have another one. Ryan keeps asking for a brother. Maybe soon. I hope you are feeling well. I need to call you. I am contemplating homeschooling my kids. Need some help. Love you guys!

cherilynn said...

congrats. how far apart between your youngest and this baby? I want to get together with you sometime. i'll give you a call next week. ethan just deployed to iraq. I am due may 19th, we are having another girl!