Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Evan Turner

Evan is 4.5 years old. He is my sweet little boy. He was born with a full head of curly hair. He takes his time in whatever he does. It usually drives me crazy, as I am a get-it-done-fast kind of person. However I am learning to be more patient with him. As a result of him taking his time, I have noticed that the pictures he colors are well done and his handwriting is very neat. He must get that from his daddy because I have no such talent in that area. He has a great sense of humor; he'll do things to make us laugh. He is best known for his sweet, sensitive heart. If one of his siblings wants something he has, he gladly shares it with them with no prompting from me. Or if someone is sad, he tries to help them in any way he can. He is very loving and affectionate. He is my little angel. I love him!

2 comments:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

Charlotte is a cutie for sure! What a great picture! Love you all.

Barbara said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!