Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mmmm... cake... chocolate... heaven.


My good friend, Melissa (aka "the cookie lady"), made me a cake for my birthday! Nope, it wasn't my birthday. My birthday was in October. But she made one anyway because she is just awesome. It was chocolate cake with two kinds of chocolate frosting. We ate almost all of it all by ourselves. We shared the rest with our kids, Isaac, and the missionaries. They all had little pieces (hee hee hee). It was absolutely the most amazingly delicious cake I've ever tasted in my whole life. Thanks Melissa! YOU ROCK!

4 comments:

Me said...

Yes, Melissa ROCKS! What fun times!! Happy unbirthday Heidi!

Deidra said...

I thought Isaac made a snowman with the Stewarts, or did he just steal the Stewart's snowman? I don't know. I'm afraid we have a few more snows to go. I am longing for spring!

Melissa said...

Your welcome!! Just wait until your real birthday, bwahahaha! I still can't believe how much the two of us actually ate. I don't know if you can say we shared it with the kids...they never actually finished their pieces...we did!

Nat said...

Oooh, YUM!