In a combined effort, Heidi and I continued work on the coop. The shingles are all up now; it even looks ok. Heidi and I painted the main walls their base color. Heidi did most of the painting. She did a really good job. After the painting was completed we installed the 5 windows. There you have it. More to follow as the trim goes up.

Up on the roof.

Heidi posing for the camera with the sun in her eyes.

Heidi at work getting at the tall stuff.

Walls painted and shingles finished.

How we left it today with the windows in.
5 comments:
Aw, you're little chicks will be so lucky :)
Nice barn red. It looks really good!
Add a heater and I could live there. :)
Your chicken coop is looking great! Nice job!
Man, way too nice for some old chickens. Add some cable, some heat, and stick some toys in there, and you have the perfect playhouse! It looks so good!
Wow, looking good! What a project!
Post a Comment