Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cute Kids and Thanksgiving








For Thanksgiving we went to my sister Tara's get-together she had with her in-laws. They had Thanksgiving in the gym and provided these big blowup slides for the kids and adults to enjoy. It was a lot of fun.


My niece, Cassie, provided the face painting.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Your two older girls look like twins in the tub! Adorable girls-all three!

Alison said...

I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. I'm sorry we missed you at Vogel! My parents told us you were visiting and we showed up to their cabin just a few minutes later! Maybe next time. Kayla says Isaac will be home for Christmas? I hope so, and I'm SURE you do, too!

Me said...

Those are all CUTE pictures but I love the ones with them in the tub! How CUTE!!! I envy your girls! What beautiful blessings they are!