Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Honeysuckle Hills Farm

These slides were cool. They would shoot out the end so fast! This was Evan's personal favorite. This is the Monster Rippler. It's a longer version of the spider slide. This place was awesome. What isn't pictured is all of the petting zoo... ... the pig races, the kiddie corn maze, the corn kernal pit, the big sandbox and tricicles, lots of other playground equipment, and a hayride. We spent a total of 6 hours here. It was so relaxing. The kids never ran out of stuff to do. This was Alexis' favorite ride. The kids get to pick out a free pumpkin.

4 comments:

A Critical Analysis said...

That looks so fun!

Melissa said...

Now I'm really sad we couldn't go too! Looks like a lot of fun!

Kristine said...

Wow cool place! I can't believe you were able to spend 6 hours there!! Did your girls sleep really well that night?!

Me said...

What an awesome place! We need more like these all over the US! What a cool idea!! I love it!! I am so blown away by those slides, I want a turn! I love the cow-plane-train thing-y! This is the best!