Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Buford Dam - Revised

I've been visiting my mom in North Georgia for the last two weeks. She lives a few miles from a dam. We went below the dam to the river because it's beautiful there. The kids had a lot of fun. I told them to role up their pants so they wouldn't get wet. You can see how long THAT lasted. Alexis enjoyed the sand. Yum!

3 comments:

Alison said...

It was so good seeing you the other day! Your girls are growing so fast! Hope to see you again soon!

Melissa said...

Gross Charlotte! You don't know where that water has been!

Me said...

As it should be~ water was meant to play and romp through! I know we need to partake of it but the Lord sure made it fun to play in also!! Maddy loves the sand! did she like how it felt?