Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Out Cold

I was really tired the other day. We had enjoyed a big lunch and it was hot outside. I thought it a good time to take it easy. I layed out my body armor and enjoyed a nap on the rocks in the shade of the chopper. Reminds me of my Boy Scout days. One of the crewchiefs went out as well. It wasn't long before my little nap was over and I was flying back to the house.
Of the two guys laying out; I am on the right.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I think this photo belongs a few posts down, labeled "Playin' Hard".

Nat said...

You must have been really wiped out in order to fall asleep on the ground like that!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wouldn't have even been able to get off the ground, IF, big if, I would have been able to go to sleep.

Me said...

Our hearts go out to those who are sacrificing for our freedoms. And boy are you sacrificing!