I got to do my square foot garden this year. We just ate our first snap peas this morning! The kids loved them. Next up...squash! I have about 5 that will be ready in a couple of days and our beans are looking good. I wish I could do a lot more but I'm excited for our tomatoes to grow too. They aren't looking too good yet. But we haven't had hot weather until a week ago. I'm so jealous of your array of vegatables. MMmmm.. is that corn?
5 comments:
Your garden looks great! Ours is doing really well. I see that you fenced them all off. Were the girls getting into them too much?
Go Heidi! Hey, when the world ends, can we come to your place so you can feed us?
That is awesome that you're growing your own food! I wish we had a good place to do it (the subdivision atmosphere is not the best for gardening).
OMW~ your garden is awesome Hiedi!! WOW!! You worked hard and it shows. What a site!
I got to do my square foot garden this year. We just ate our first snap peas this morning! The kids loved them. Next up...squash! I have about 5 that will be ready in a couple of days and our beans are looking good. I wish I could do a lot more but I'm excited for our tomatoes to grow too. They aren't looking too good yet. But we haven't had hot weather until a week ago. I'm so jealous of your array of vegatables. MMmmm.. is that corn?
Post a Comment