Heidi! Long time no talk!! It's Marianne Maycock (Dunn)! I saw your blog listing on Janelle's page and I actually was just talking about you the other day with my sister, Catherine. I guess she saw your mom at her son's eye doctor's office and she told me that Isacc had recently been deployed! I loved catching up on your blog--but I'd love to chat with you. Here is my email: mariannedunn@gmail.com. Let me know where you are now and maybe we can come up and visit!
3 comments:
Do you want some of our snow? I'm sick of my foot-thick ice rink called a driveway!
How fun! My boys would be in heaven. Of course, it is always "whiter" in someone else's backyard. Looks like fun!
Heidi! Long time no talk!! It's Marianne Maycock (Dunn)! I saw your blog listing on Janelle's page and I actually was just talking about you the other day with my sister, Catherine. I guess she saw your mom at her son's eye doctor's office and she told me that Isacc had recently been deployed! I loved catching up on your blog--but I'd love to chat with you. Here is my email: mariannedunn@gmail.com. Let me know where you are now and maybe we can come up and visit!
Post a Comment