My kids are cute, aren't they? They are so much fun. If I take the time to listen to the things they say, they keep me laughing the entire day. I'm constantly surprised at their level of comprehension, and their vocabulary.
Savannah was doing flips off the couch onto some cushions and Evan was watching her. Evan looked at me, amazed, and said, "Sannah's cool!"
I asked Savannah to put all her clean clothes back in her drawers and Evan to pick up all the foam letters and put them back in the tub. They took their time, but both completed their assigned tasks without further prompting from me... which is a first. Savannah had to look at every tag to see if it was a 2T, a 3T, or a 4T, probably taking mental notes of possible future outfit combos.
Evan sang a made up song while putting away the letters. He would attempt to name the letter and the color of the letter before throwing them back in the tub. Colors are a new thing for him. I haven't taken the time to teach him color names until he took initiative last week and started calling everything orange. He's catching on quickly.
I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment