Tuesday, August 21, 2007
In case of swollen gums, use extra protection!
I saw Canadian geese flying south this morning and the leaves are starting to fall from the trees. When I'm in my car with the air conditioning blasting, it almost seems like fall. I'm so done with this heat!
Here's something embarrassing I did the other day. Part of my gums got swollen and sore last week, so I googled "swollen gums". Found out it could be gingivitis or something. So I read about gingivitis and it said "Causes: pregnancy". I thought that was interesting. Gingivitis can cause pregnancy? Does that mean it somehow affects hormones that makes you more likely to get pregnant? I thought about this for about half a day, when I realized it meant that pregnancy is a cause of gingivitis. I'm dumb... and I'm also pregnant!
Since about last Wednesday I've been extremely exhausted and Saturday I felt sick and lost my appetite, which got me wondering. So Sunday morning I took a pregnancy test and I'm very pregnant. I'm not sure how far along because I've been on birth control, but I think I'm probably about 5 or 6 weeks.
I told Savannah to wake up daddy Sunday morning with the news. She went in to him and said, "Daddy, Mommy has a baby in her belly!" He was a little miffed that I told Savannah first, but he's very excited, as am I. Savannah definitely wants it to be a girl. She suggested "Jessi" for the name, or "Friend". I don't think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment